WorkerClothing.com, a division of Slate Rock Safety, LLC, offers embroidery of most fabric garments and screen printing.
Flame resistant gear is embroidered in Nomex thread, and standard non-flame resistant work clothing is embroidered in a rayon / cotton blend thread.
If you have additional questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or 866-783-7977.
How it works:
1. Email us your full color logo as a high-resolution (300dpi) or higher .EPS, .JPG, .AI file type to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In that same email, give us the stock number(s) and estimated quantities that you'd like to embroider.
3.We'll provide you a quote for the one-time set up fee, and the per garment cost to apply a logo.
Some general notes:
Typical fees for embroidery in flame resistant Nomex thread are:
* One time set up fee: $125
* $5-10 per garment, per section, relevant to number of stitches on the logo. ($5 for right chest, $5 for left chest, etc)
Typical fees for screen printing are:
* One time set up fee: $100-$125
* $5 per garment, per section ($5 for back; $5 for left chest, etc)